Banz Earmuffs (Kids Hearing Protection) Kids Ear Defenders by Banz
Finally… Kids hearing protection! The Banz Earmuffs (kids ear defenders) will provide you with the best hearing protection for your baby or toddler and they not only look great but will also protect your child’s ears from potentially harmful noises.
The Banz Earmuffs are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions provide comfort so that these kids ear defenders don’t squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for their ears inside the shells. Banz earmuffs hearing protection for kids have a comfy leather cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort!
Banz Earmuffs are Perfect for all sorts of activities:
- Parades, Movies, Mud Runs, Monster Truck Shows, etc.
- Helping out when mowing the yard or with workshop projects.
- Going to sporting events, car races or air shows.
- Water skiing, Boating and other Water Sports.
- Music concerts or Band rehearsals.
- Watching shooting or Gun competitions and Hunting.
- The weight is also important to comfort; each ear muff weighs just 190 grams.
- SNR 26dB NRR 21dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 25.7dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 35.2dB
- Dimensions 10cm H 12cm W (folded); 17cm H 13cm W (opened)
These Banz Earmuffs can be worn by children of all ages. However, we recommend baby ear defenders (3 months – 2 years) for children less than 2 years old. This is due to the fact that newborns heads are quite soft and the Banz Earmuffs are a reasonably tight fit.
I think my Banz Earmuffs are too tight…
If you find the Banz Earmuffs to be too tight, they can be stretched slightly. Simply place two chairs back to back and stretch the Banz Earmuffs over the two chairs. After leaving the Banz Earmuffs for a while they will have stretched by a small amount, making them a bit less tight when worn.